Barista Training - Intermediate
Learn the basic of espresso preparation, milk and drink structure.
- Operate a professional grade grinder and espresso machine
- Standard of an espresso
- Variables affecting quality (grind size, dosage, brewing length, tamping)
- Correct visual and taste profile cues for a world-class quality espresso
Course details and techniques designed for intermediate to experienced barista/home enthusiasts
Duration: 7.5 hours
Message us to confirm dates and time.
- Espresso and Milk Steaming Fundamental 1
- Espresso and Milk Steaming Fundamental 2
- Grind, Dose, Tamp, Extract
Location: 64 E 3rd Ave, Vancouver